We can be found just off Junction 6 on M40. Follow sign to Watlington,turn right to Lewknor and go to end of road. The hall is on the right
Lewknor Village Hall (aka Jubilee Hall) is conveniently located near Junction 6 of the M40 (exit to Watlington and Chinnor) and offers superb indoor and outdoor facilities
The main hall is spacious and can accommodate up to 200 people seated, 120 for a disco, 100 for a dinner party and 60 guests for a barn dance. It is adjoined by a well equipped kitchen.
It is perfect for a variety of events and activities including:
- Children's Birthday Parties (high ceiling and space allows for a bouncy castle)
- Weddings and Family Reunions
- Fund raisers including Formal Balls, Quiz Nights, Discos and Ferret Racing
- Indoor sporting events such as Yoga, Dancing, Short Mat Bowls, Netball and Badminton
- Meetings, Conferences and Sales Events
The doors of the Main Hall open onto the well maintained Recreation Ground which provides ample space for outdoor sporting activities such as cricket and football and the Hall provides two changing rooms with showers for use by the sporting teams. Sydenham Cricket club currently uses the grounds for home matches and a local football team uses the grounds on a weekly basis.